IGNORED

Skull Island - Wood Case!

yuppicide

Funny thing is where I work we sell women's clothing. We have a regular buying customer who is a nudist resort! LOL! They buy more than some of the other companies even!

My friend's father owns this place over in Indonesia:

http://bumiayubungalow.com/

I wanted to show you a picture, but they changed the website a bit. They had a statue of some god which a huge phallus also. The lady at work went over to visit them one time and she just lightly touched it, you know like "boop" and it fell off lol.

Tempted to post a picture of a Giant Wooden Ceremonial Phallus. (but instead will hyperlink it)

AX

They could have a hotel with that as a theme and call it the Phallus Palace, but then I don't know what kind of guests that would attract... err... Rest stop in Florida tourists?

AX

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone ever seen an LED that acts as an on off switch also? I was thinking of a small momentary switch built onto/into and LED, attached to a battery, when released lights up. That would be cool.

But anyway, I wasn't going to say anything, but how about this for an idea. A momentary switch that activates when you remove the top of the puzzle box. This would be battery powered and light up and LED or two to make the inside of the box glow.

I think would only cost me a few dollars to do and would be included in the cost already if I do it. I'm sure I can buy a handful of LED's and switches from Mouser or Digikey or something cheaper than I'd get at Radio Shack.

This page: http://evilmadscience.com/partsmenu/89-led -- has some nice candle flicker lights. Those would look awesome.

Edited by yuppicide

Well, I found out the puzzle boxes were DESIGNED by a guy in the UK, but they actually ship from United States.

Not much to see here, but if you're interested here's how the puzzles ship to me:

post-6095-129842586986_thumb.jpg

post-6095-129842587099_thumb.jpg

post-6095-129842586878_thumb.jpg

I started to open it, but there's a lot of little pieces inside. You can kind of see those in the third picture. When I take apart the bigger pieces, there's a bunch of smaller ones in there. The instructions to assemble them are a few pages long (4 or 5?) come from the designer, but the guy who sells the kit has tips of his own on how he put it together easier / quicker.

Edited by yuppicide

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was originally thinking fake plastic gold coins to make it look like you opened a treasure, but I don't want the scratch the cartridge.

Just put the cartridge in one of those fake velvet pouches that you can get pretty cheaply....

You can grab a good bunch of them at a cheap price.

• 2 weeks later...

Just so you guys know I am still alive, and around, just not very much right now.

I'll try to have a status update soon.

I can say this for now, if anyone is going to the TooManyGames convention next month I !might! have the wood prototype with me to show off to people. The wood carver said he needs it for now to get whatever he needs, but then I am free to take it to the show.

I'll have a different game for sale as well that's limited edition. I'm making 15 limited edition versions specially for the show in special show only boxes with manuals. one copy is going to be given away at the show for free.. not sure what they're doing exactly. I'll probably keep one copy and give one to someone on here. The rest will be sold.

Just so you guys know I am still alive, and around, just not very much right now.

I'll try to have a status update soon.

I can say this for now, if anyone is going to the TooManyGames convention next month I !might! have the wood prototype with me to show off to people. The wood carver said he needs it for now to get whatever he needs, but then I am free to take it to the show.

I'll have a different game for sale as well that's limited edition. I'm making 15 limited edition versions specially for the show in special show only boxes with manuals. one copy is going to be given away at the show for free.. not sure what they're doing exactly. I'll probably keep one copy and give one to someone on here. The rest will be sold.

awesome!

I'm gonna be set up at the show 100%

• 1 month later...