IGNORED

Proposal Via Atari? CONTEST OVER!

pmpddytim

I'm going to ask my Girlfriend to Marry me :love: . But I want to do it in a way that is uniquely me. So..... Is it possible to hack a game, say, Galaxian or Pheonix so that after you beat the first or second wave it says "Will you marry me (Name)?" ? I would need this on a cart so I can supprise her while she's playing.This is probably not possible, ( or its extremely expensive), but I figured if anyone could help me out you guys could. PM me or post a reply if you have any ideas.

Tim :D

I'm going to ask my Girlfriend to Marry me  :love: . But I want to do it in a way that is uniquely me. So..... Is it possible to hack a game, say, Galaxian or Pheonix so that after you beat the first or second wave it says "Will you marry me (Name)?" ? I would need this on a cart so I can supprise her while she's playing.This is probably not possible, ( or its extremely expensive), but I figured if anyone could help me out you guys could. PM me or post a reply if you have any ideas.

Any game that displays enough text between waves could be quite easily hacked. Hacking Galaxian or Phoenix is also possible, though a little bit more complicated (you'd have to make the ROM size bigger).

yeah but the text in Adventure can sometimes be quite tricky to read!
Plus, it's hard to do. I thought it would be pleasent to have it in an Activision game, like Pitfall! so when she explores, she see the

Will you Marry Me,

(Name)?

easily. Now I need to know where that copyright and Activision logo is contained in the BIN :ponder: .

*Edit* How would you enable logo/copyright scrolling throughout the game?

well, couldnt you just put in the first part of the level, then display that? you really wouldnt NEED the rest of the game afterwords anyways.

Thats exactly what I was thinking. You put in the first level, she beats it, message displayed, end of game......Now, I just need sombody to actually do it since I have absolutely no programming skills at all. PM me if you are interested in helping, I'm not rich, but we can probably work out a deal.

Tim