If you are an existing Cynthcart owner and have a version prior to 1.2.4, this upgrade will allow you to get the latest version of the Cynthcart software. This upgrade is only for those who have previously purchased the Cynthcart from the AtariAge Store and you must have a socketed Cynthcart in order to upgrade.
The latest version of the Cynthcart is 1.2.4. Improvements from the previous version (1.1) include:
- Added PAL note table for PAL consoles
- Autodetection for PAL/NTSC
- Full-screen video mode
- Auto-paddle-on for filter paddle
- Added support for second paddle (pitch, LFO depth, pulse width)
- Rearranged keyboard layout per user requests
- Added help screen (press RETURN)
- Added help for SID edit mode
- Added dummy SID register to edit 3 oscillators at once
- Fixed accidental patch changes due to C64 keyboard hardware
- Fixed odd notes in top octave
- Filter tweak for SID Symphony
For complete information about the Cynthcart, please follow this link.
We will send you a new EPROM with the latest Cynthcart software as well as a new manual. You can then carefully swap out the EPROM yourself. The cost for this upgrade is $10 plus shipping.
If you have any questions about the upgrade process, please contact us.