IGNORED

Anyone working on Cloak and Dagger?

Atari Scorpio

Is anyone currently working on Cloak and Dagger or a variation?  I would really like to see this one out there.  I currently have the arcade machine and the movie, but I cannot seem to rest until this is made for the 5200.

922911[/snapback]

It's already made, kinda. Someone found a floppy disk with it on it. It's in the proto forum.

Patience young padawan. The programmer is working on this in his own free time and probably had a 9 to 5 job to deal with first, or if he's like any programmer I ever knew more like 9 to 2 (both AM). I'd rather accept slow gradual progress to a finished game than to have a Rob Fulop situation where he says "not only will I not finish it, you nagged me too much, now I won't even release it."

Any idea when it will be completed and released?

925576[/snapback]

I believe Dave told me that "It will be released when it's ready and not a moment before". Basically he's working on C&D in his free time so it will be awhile before it is ready.

Tempest

Patience young padawan.  The programmer is working on this in his own free time and probably had a 9 to 5 job to deal with first, or if he's like any programmer I ever knew more like 9 to 2 (both AM).  I'd rather accept slow gradual progress to a finished game than to have a Rob Fulop situation where he says "not only will I not finish it, you nagged me too much, now I won't even release it."

927535[/snapback]

Which game are you referring to? I missed that one.

Which game are you referring to?  I missed that one.

927692[/snapback]

2600 forum, a year or more ago. Rob surfaced with a post that he had a game he had been working on while at Imagic that he never finished, which was about 65% complete and at least somewhat playable, but that he had no intention of finishing it. He was considering some form of a release for it, several suggestions were made that he could do a limited run a la Cubicolor. Of course the next 20 or so posts were all "Could you finish it Rob, pleeeeeeeeease?" Rob finally said screw it and decided not to dump it, release it, or do anything with it at all.

• 1 month later...

927692[/snapback]

2600 forum, a year or more ago. Rob surfaced with a post that he had a game he had been working on while at Imagic that he never finished, which was about 65% complete and at least somewhat playable, but that he had no intention of finishing it. He was considering some form of a release for it, several suggestions were made that he could do a limited run a la Cubicolor. Of course the next 20 or so posts were all "Could you finish it Rob, pleeeeeeeeease?" Rob finally said screw it and decided not to dump it, release it, or do anything with it at all.

927825[/snapback]

Guy sounds like a prick. What did he expect the reaction to be???

927692[/snapback]

927825[/snapback]

Guy sounds like a prick. What did he expect the reaction to be???

944864[/snapback]

Rob is actually a pretty nice guy, maybe you should read the thread for yourself, instead of basing an opinion on a 3 sentence comment. ;)

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17549

Rob is actually a pretty nice guy, maybe you should read the thread for yourself, instead of basing an opinion on a 3 sentence comment.  ;)

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17549

944872[/snapback]

Yep, I stand corrected. I remember that thread now and remember thinking that I really didnt give a crap...I wasnt gonna buy it and if the game isnt complete its not worth anything (to me at least) anyway.

• 4 weeks later...