IGNORED

Flashback 2 Cartridge Game Labels.

Right now Im doing a Special Edition version of cart labels for each Flashback 2 games. I use the FB2 box art with the color Red and putting the FLashback 2 logo on the top of the label art with each of there own style, so far Im thinking of doing all 40 games plus two bonus games and I like to know how you guys like it before I go all the way so I picked one game for each of the four skills Arcade Favorites, Adventure Territory, Skill & Action Zone and Space Station.

post-5587-1132902063_thumb.jpg

post-5587-1132902072_thumb.jpg

post-5587-1132902098_thumb.jpg

post-5587-1132902105_thumb.jpg

post-5587-1132902128_thumb.jpg

post-5587-1132902137_thumb.jpg

post-5587-1132902171_thumb.jpg

post-5587-1132902179_thumb.jpg

I think the labels you've done so far are awesome! I don't see any legal problems since you are creating art just for fun; Curt can correct me on that if I'm wrong. I especially like the original look of Save Mary - how did you create that one? :)

One suggestion: Make the Atari logo on the labels white instead of red. A recent poll in the Atari 2600 forum suggests that most people prefer the logo white over other colours.

I'd love to see what you have in store for the others, especially if you do more like Save Mary.

Also, please just post in one forum. If the mods in charge merge this one, please merge it into the Atari Flashback Console forum since it deals with FB games. We've already lost the FB2 vs 360 thread to the Modern Game forum because of multiple postings.

Cheers,

Tony

Too much red, lets tone down the red please....

Other then that, they look slick!

Curt

Right now Im doing a  Special Edition version of cart labels for each Flashback 2 games. I use the FB2 box art with the color Red and putting the FLashback 2 logo on the top of the label art with each of there own style, so far Im thinking of doing all 40 games plus two bonus games and I like to know how you guys like it before I go all the way so I picked one game for each of the four skills Arcade Favorites, Adventure Territory, Skill & Action Zone and Space Station.

971637[/snapback]

I like the Save Mary! Label, very good indeed and the use of the Wizard art on Wizard is perfect :-)

Curt

I think the labels you've done so far are awesome!  I don't see any legal problems since you are creating art just for fun; Curt can correct me on that if I'm wrong.  I especially like the original look of Save Mary - how did you create that one?  :)

One suggestion:  Make the Atari logo on the labels white instead of red.  A recent poll in the Atari 2600 forum suggests that most people prefer the logo white over other colours.

I'd love to see what you have in store for the others, especially if you do more like Save Mary.

Also, please just post in one forum.  If the mods in charge merge this one, please merge it into the Atari Flashback Console forum since it deals with FB games.  We've already lost the FB2 vs 360 thread to the Modern Game forum because of multiple postings.

Cheers,

Tony

971647[/snapback]

Too much red, lets tone down the red please....

Other then that, they look slick!

Curt

Right now Im doing a  Special Edition version of cart labels for each Flashback 2 games. I use the FB2 box art with the color Red and putting the FLashback 2 logo on the top of the label art with each of there own style, so far Im thinking of doing all 40 games plus two bonus games and I like to know how you guys like it before I go all the way so I picked one game for each of the four skills Arcade Favorites, Adventure Territory, Skill & Action Zone and Space Station.

971637[/snapback]

971700[/snapback]

Isn't this the red frpm the flashback 2 box. What color should he use? I think a new color other than red, blue, and purple would be nice. How about a nice green?

Allan

I like the Save Mary! Label, very good indeed and the use of the Wizard art on Wizard is perfect :-)

Curt

I think the labels you've done so far are awesome!  I don't see any legal problems since you are creating art just for fun; Curt can correct me on that if I'm wrong.  I especially like the original look of Save Mary - how did you create that one?  :)

One suggestion:  Make the Atari logo on the labels white instead of red.  A recent poll in the Atari 2600 forum suggests that most people prefer the logo white over other colours.

Also, please just post in one forum.  If the mods in charge merge this one, please merge it into the Atari Flashback Console forum since it deals with FB games.  We've already lost the FB2 vs 360 thread to the Modern Game forum because of multiple postings.

Cheers,

Tony

971647[/snapback]

971702[/snapback]

post-5587-1132936252_thumb.jpg

post-5587-1132936259_thumb.jpg

post-5587-1132936277_thumb.jpg

post-5587-1132936283_thumb.jpg

I am a purist so my first choice would also be the picture cart, but the two new silver labels look really cool.  Do you have end labels to help me make up my mind?  Come to think of it, the silver one with the fancy text on the right looks better as well.

972691[/snapback]

Here you go.

972700[/snapback]

I like this:

post-5880-1133215621_thumb.jpg

It ain't to fancy but neither am I. Right to the point witj this label, no title needed (unless your a total dolt and you've never played PONG before...lol)

EDIT: The front label is decent enough to print, but I screwed up on the end label and saved it as a JPG so it's more for show than use.

Edited by silver_surfer