IGNORED

2005 AtariAge Holiday Sale and Holiday Cart!

Albert

2005HolidaySale.jpgIt's that time of year and if you've been holding off on buying the latest homebrew games, now is your chance to pick them up on sale and receive a special bonus as well! Most homebrew games for the Atari 2600, Atari 5200, and ColecoVision have been discounted by 10% or more off their regular price. Additionally, we have a brand new homebrew game that we're giving away with orders of $50 or more--the 2005 Holiday Reindeer Rescue Cart! We've also added several new homebrew games to the store, and which you can learn about by visiting the following links:

Please visit the AtariAge Store to learn more about the sale and how you can obtain a free 2005 Holiday Reindeer Rescue Cart. This sale runs through the end of December, and after that, Reindeer Rescue will not be available again!

Here are some pictures of the 2005 Holiday Reindeer Runner Cart:

ReindeerRescue_1.jpg

ReindeerRescue_2.jpg

and some pics of the game in action!

ReindeerRescue_shot_1.png

ReindeerRescue_shot_2.png

ReindeerRescue_shot_3.png

ReindeerRescue_shot_4.png

Many thanks to everyone who helped make Reindeer Rescue a reality! This includes Bob Montgomery (who programmed the game), Nathan Strum (who provided the wonderful sprites in the game--and it has quite a few!), David Exton who painted the beautiful artwork that graces the label and the manual, and Tony Morse who assisted with printing.

..Al

I'll be ordering at least 3 homebrews (or is that 1 homebrew, 1 homebrew compilation and 1 reproduction?)within a week or two. :D

Looking to get Climber 5, Strat-O-Gems and the Minigame comp cartridge. I still have money left from my holiday bonus and I want to reward myself for a rough semester in college. :D

I've already played Strat-O-Gems and Climber 5 in emulation. They both kick ass. Looking forward to the holiday cart as well.

Edited by Kepone

Wait wait wait wait - I thought this was for Christmas 2006?!!?!

:D

TJ, it's based on my Running Man demo. And by "based on" I mean I practically had to rewrite the entire freaking thing. And by "had" I mean I am still working on it right now. :ponder:

Edited by vdub_bobby

TJ, it's based on my Running Man demo.  And by "based on" I mean I practically had to rewrite the entire freaking thing.  And by "had" I mean I am still working on it right now. :ponder:

977935[/snapback]

That explains a lot. :)

I hope you will make it in time. (if you need support, just ask for it)

Wait wait wait wait - I thought this was for Christmas 2006?!!?!

:D

TJ, it's based on my Running Man demo.  And by "based on" I mean I practically had to rewrite the entire freaking thing.  And by "had" I mean I am still working on it right now. :ponder:

977935[/snapback]

I knew your deadline seemed familiar... ;)

Good luck with that and as Thomas sez, if you need any help just let me know... like maybe I can sub in at your day job for you for a couple of days. :D

Looks like I'll have to pick this one up. Never bought/played an Atari homebrew. Got some games I think I'd enjoy though (Go Fish!) and some others.

977999[/snapback]

Since you can't buy the holiday cart, you may have to start buying a homebrew. :)

978011[/snapback]

You can buy it this year, but by far most people are obtaining it by purchasing other homebrews and then getting Reindeer Rescue for free.

..Al