IGNORED

BEWARE! Sweetsstuff4u is a MASSIVE THIEF!

Adol

I don't know what the laws are in France (you're from France, right?), but in this case Paypal could be found to be at fault for failing to carry through on their duties as the facilitator of a transaction. Here in the U.S. we could take them to small claims court and force the money + court fees + travel expenses (if any) out of them. It's a hassle, but it can be worth it to recover a large chunk of change.

You might consider looking into how the law works on your side of the pond. You may be able to sue Paypal France directly. In which case... :evil:

That's exactly what i'll do,if Paypal refuses to do things right.

I think if you knew ALL the facts, you might feel differently.

Adol,

Why don't you post the tracking info? I know that I have to sign for a lot of the international packages that I get. If a signature was required they might still have it on file. A signature for this item would tell a lot.

I sold an item to sweetsstuff4u last year and didn't have any issues. Sorry to hear about your loss.

Edited by mcgrail0007

This bast*rd stole me $400 of jaguar factory sealed games!

He won on early december 6 games from me,including Factory Sealed Iron Soldier 2,Zero 5,Worms,etc..$388 total!

I shipped the package by International Tracked airmail,and online tracking shows that it has been delivered on 9th January (why it has been so long i have NO idea)

And this SON OF A B*TCH dared to put a paypal claim on 23th December or so (should be his christmas spirit for sure)

I did everything Paypal asked: online tracked shipment, i faxed them the shipping receipt,matching the tracking number.

They saw online tracking, and they saw the package was delivered!

And YET, they managed to refund him!! UNBELIEVABLE!

I'll have to phone tomorrow morning to Paypal hotline, and if they continue in such way, i'll probably have to sue Paypal France for being a complice of such scam.

By now,he's enjoying my games,probably reselling them on Ebay since he is specialized in Atari stuff,and never answered ONE email.

His Data:

Ebay ID: sweetsstuff4u

http://www.sweetsstuff4u.com

Don't deal with him, he'll just get your games AND his money back.

Thanks Paypal and this scammer.

If any details needed,my email is adol@club-internet.fr

Gee, I'd hoped you could be more adult about this matter. What a childish way to vent your frusteration. I followed protocol exactly. Put yourself in my shoes, why should I be out the money? I never received your games. You have proof that the package arrived in the US, but its a big country my man.... they did not arrive here. I have been on ebay for a long time, and take pride in my reputation. I only hope that people will see that your comments are retalitory only. You got burned, but not by me. Once again, what would you have me do? I should not be out $400 anymore that you should. Submit your claim to the postal service. There are alot of theives out there, but I am not one of them. Once again, I demand that you remove my personal information from this site!

Gee, I'd hoped you could be more adult about this matter. What a childish way to vent your frusteration.

Speaking about being an adult, here is the message you sent me a few minutes ago:

I want my personal information removed from your website IMMEDIATELY! I never authorized anyone to publish that information. Adol listed games, and yes, i won them, but they never arrived. Anyone in my position would do the same. After all, I paid $400 for ?nothing?... I have spoken with an attorney, and if my personal data is not removed, I will take the necessary steps to have your website shut down, and sue you for slander. I am sure Adol is entitled to his opinion, but my personal information is not his to publish. the alternate

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=101377

This is copied from the community page of ebay:

User ID Member for Location About Me Stores Seller's Items

simply.sweet.bargains( 277) 2 years 10 months CA, United States SIMPLY SWEET'S STORE Seller's Items

As you can see, this profile does not match mine at all! This is not me!! I list items ONLY under sweetsstuff4u, and I do NOT steal from anyone. I run and honest business. I DO NOT live in California! I live in Florida!

This is an OUTRAGE!!!!

If you had actually spoken to a lawyer, he have told you that the word is "libel", not "slander". :roll:

At any rate, the personal information was removed, not because of your threat to shut the website down (do you know how many times I've heard this ridiculous threat?) but because the situation did not warrant the posting of your info. Maybe next time you can ask more nicely.

..Al