IGNORED

What games have you finished lately?

cimerians

Checking the master thread, these were the Wii games I finished in the 2nd half of 2009:

Wario Land

Umbrella Chronicles

Another Code R

Cursed Mountain

Of your list I also beat SMG once, albeit just *normal*, not doing the collect 100 stars in every level stuff.

Same with No More Heroes, I finished the main story, but could never beat the guy waiting in front of your house then...

Very cool.

I need to check the master thread, forgot it was there.

People say Alien Syndrome was bad but I'm still kind of interested in it.

The last guy outside the house in No More Heroes is impossible for me. I saw a few freaky people on youtube beat him in minutes. I settled with the crappy ending. No pun intended.

Checking the master thread, these were the Wii games I finished in the 2nd half of 2009:

Wario Land

Umbrella Chronicles

Another Code R

Cursed Mountain

Of your list I also beat SMG once, albeit just *normal*, not doing the collect 100 stars in every level stuff.

Same with No More Heroes, I finished the main story, but could never beat the guy waiting in front of your house then...

121 stars is worth it to unlock luigi ;)

Nothing :( I must suck at Wii games (or the controls )

New Super Mario Bros Wii, getting my ass kicked on the 8the world...I'm just playing through the lower levels to build up lives and muchrooms and I'll try again. :P

Does beating Super Smash bros Brawl once count? I think I much prefer the GC game, luckily I still have that hooked up so :P

Nothing :( I must suck at Wii games (or the controls )

New Super Mario Bros Wii, getting my ass kicked on the 8the world...I'm just playing through the lower levels to build up lives and muchrooms and I'll try again. :P

Does beating Super Smash bros Brawl once count? I think I much prefer the GC game, luckily I still have that hooked up so :P

The Wii is truly backwards compatible. Since the Wii is built on the same hardware as the GC the entire library (practically) is backwards compatible. The only thing that would keep a game from working perfectly is if it needs some peripheral that doesn't work on the Wii for some reason. So your GC version of Super Smash Bros. Brawl will work perfectly on your Wii. Granted, I still have my GC hooked up as well but I play my games on both.

Non, the only wii game i have ever finished is the first Lost Winds. Now playing super paper mario. After i finished this game i will be playing new super mario bros.

I did finish Zelda: Phantom Hourglass for the DS this year in about seven days, not playing all day long.