IGNORED

Worm! - Mini high score contest

GroovyBee

From 9PM tonight (UK time) until 9PM (UK time) on Friday the 5th of March 2010 I'm opening a mini high score contest for my latest game Worm! with the offer of a unique prize. If you have the highest score by the close of the contest I'll include your initials and score in the game's high score chart in the final released ROM image of the game. You'll be digitised forever! :D

The contest settings for the game are :-

"NORMAL SPEED"

"NORMAL BODY"

"EAT MOST"

Emulation and playing on real hardware are both fine with me. Submit your best scores to this thread. Screen captures or photos of your achievement will be required to earn the prize of Top Worm Waggler of the Week :lol:.

You can download the latest version (1.14 or later) of the game from here :-

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/157535-7800-worm/

Just in case you were wondering... This contest has nothing to do with the normal AA 7800 high score contest.

Current leaderboard

1. Mord 23275

2. Mord 22650

3. Mord 22075

4. Deteacher 21300

5. Deteacher 17235

6. keitaro 15700

7. Mord 14525

8. Deteacher 13150

9. Mord 12150

10. keitaro 11450

11. Mord 9975

12. darthkur 9100

13. darthkur 7210

14. sh3-rg 3210

• Like 2

Here's my first submission... I have to hold my hands up & say I'm not used to those settings, I was going for easier options when testing ;) I'm not 100% happy with my usb pad, but bah, that's making excuses :P

Agh, no numbers in the font, SHT maybe a hint to how good my first real try was ;)

Edited by sh3-rg

Here's my first submission...

Yay! The first entry :D.

Agh, no numbers in the font, SHT maybe a hint to how good my first real try was ;)

I totally forgot about digits in the high score table :(. Its all compressed to save space on the SaveKey. I'll see if I can squeeze it in for the next release.

Ordering for WORM! carts will start on Wednesday to be shipped the week after. Price is still $32 shipped to USA or Cananda and $35 shipped overseas. There is only 20 or so carts to be had as the rest of the limited edition of 40 are already spoken and\or paid for.

Shoot me a PM for any further ordering details.

wow! Looks like Mord & Detacher are gonna be fighting it out to get the top score in WORM! I wonder if anyone is holding back their score to submit it in the last moments so others don't know how high of a score they need to beat? Best of luck guys, your better at this than I am thats for sure!!