IGNORED

FS: WORM! 7800 New Homebrew coded by GroovyBee

Shawn

Hey,

So this new 7800 homebrew called WORM! is now avalible for purchase. Game will be shipping in the next week or so. The release is limited to 40 copies. Both the label and the game binary will be unique and numbered from 1 to 40. Numbers are given out at random to be fair to everyone. People on the previous pre-order list from Vong will be getting WORM! carts as the more than worthy substitute with 10 times the game play and quality programmed by the super talented GroovyBee. Die cut labels where printed up by Albert himself so you know they are quality. There is 11 copies left for sale as of this post. It's on a first paid first laid basis so get one while you can! There is also just under 2 days left to play in the high score challange for WORM! to have your initals included in the game, so if thats your thing check it out!

Price for WORM! is $32 USD shipped to the USA or Canada and $35 USD shipped Worldwide. Shipping method is Air Mail.

Thanks ever so much to all of you for the support not only on this release but all games I've had a hand in over the last 5+ years.

Cheers,

Shawn

I am interested in the last remaining cart - PM sent.

Also, I have never paid via Paypal except through ebay, internet stores etc. - I'd need help to be walked through that process...

You just missed the last cart by a hair. I got a PM just before yours.

All carts are spoken for now, I'll let everyone know if a cart becomes avalible if any of the pending payments don't follow through.

Wow, they went fast. So 29 were already assigned from those of us who had ordered Vong?

17 or so where from Vong, I gave away a few and the others I had orders placed via PM before this thread got started.

Currently 30 are paid for and the other 10 are sold just pending payment.

Damn... I go one day without logging in and this happens... I miss out again! :P

It was annouced 3 days ahead of time (Monday) that the carts would be for sale on Wednesday. :ponder:

There still might be a couple carts as there are orders still pending and if they don't end up following though

I will make them avalible again. Odds are pretty slim thats gonna happen, but hey you never know.

I am very excited to be on this short list, and I appreciate all who were involved that made this happen.

Thanks for the compliment.

I am having computer issues so the high score challenge is out for me.

The contest finished at 9PM last night (UK time). Mord was the eventual winner (taking the 3 top spots). You'll be able to play against him forever. Muhahahahahahahahah!!!