IGNORED

Atari World Championship Shirt Set - Now on Ebay

Scrabbler15

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2206699886141?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=220669988614&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

- Starting Bid of 99 cents

- No Reserve

- No 'Buy It Now'

- No 'Make An Offer'

- No outside offers will be considered during the auction.

- No overseas bidders

Let me fix that for you.

How does that get fixed? I wasn't trying to shut out overseas bidders.

• Like 1

From Dillsburg, eh? How come you haven't been to any of my Retrocade parties?

I haven't come because I didn't know anything about them. (Not the first time I've been clueless.) Where do you have them?

Linglestown...

Check my previous posting:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/155873-retrocade-iv-central-pa-22010/

PM me your email address and I'll add you to the invite for the next party...

• Like 1

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2206699886141?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=220669988614&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

- Starting Bid of 99 cents

- No Reserve

- No 'Buy It Now'

- No 'Make An Offer'

- No outside offers will be considered during the auction.

- No overseas bidders

Let me fix that for you.

How does that get fixed? I wasn't trying to shut out overseas bidders.

I think you have to have a certain amount of feedback before you can allow overseas bidders(another stupid ebay rule).if not then just edit the auction so that the shipping says worldwide instead of United States ;)

• Like 1

From Dillsburg, eh? How come you haven't been to any of my Retrocade parties?

I haven't come because I didn't know anything about them. (Not the first time I've been clueless.) Where do you have them?

Linglestown...

Check my previous posting:

http://www.atariage....ntral-pa-22010/

PM me your email address and I'll add you to the invite for the next party...

I'm getting an error message when I try to PM you.

I definitely want to come when you have the next Retrocade. It sounds awesome.

• Like 1

Just to clear things up a little bit.

I got the shipping, in the main part of the listing, changed to 'Other (See Description)'. I can't get the 'Other Item Info' to change the 'Ships To' so that it doesn't say just the United States.

Bottom line is, if you are the winning bidder and you are overseas, I'll get it to you and free shipping still applies.

scrabbler,although i am not bidding on these shirts. i must say that you put up very well thought out and professional looking auctions!

I did not know my centipede patch was actually given out on a shirt.. I got it off ebay like 8 years ago. Did you notice if they were handing them out at the show loose?

I had a chance to speak to ed logg about it and he was saying the tournament was a major flop. Atari had to bail out the company that put it on and pay the prizes..

here is a pic of my patch.

centipedechampionship-1.jpg

Good luck with your auction. Your listing says you won the silver medal. Did you actually get a medal? If so, any pics?

Edited by mr.bill

scrabbler,although i am not bidding on these shirts. i must say that you put up very well thought out and professional looking auctions!

I did not know my centipede patch was actually given out on a shirt.. I got it off ebay like 8 years ago. Did you notice if they were handing them out at the show loose?

I had a chance to speak to ed logg about it and he was saying the tournament was a major flop. Atari had to bail out the company that put it on and pay the prizes..

here is a pic of my patch.

Good luck with your auction. Your listing says you won the silver medal. Did you actually get a medal? If so, any pics?

I don't remember any being handed out loose, but it wouldn't surprise me. At the Intellivision Astrosmash finals in Houston, I got a shirt with the Astrosmash patch sewn on and I got a loose patch that was the same.

You can see the medal about 45 seconds into Part 2 of my video, which is linked in the auction.

You can also see the Astrosmash shirt, because I wore it in the video.

Thanks. My ebay helper had to bail out on me, which means I'm on my own for this one. Any positive comment, like yours, that says I did something right is greatly appreciated.

I thought it would go for a lot more than that .

Agreed, I actually thought this was just as important, if not more important than the Atlantis II with box, and T-Shirt. This attitude of "All we care about is rare games" is such a freaking joke. The reason I did not bid on this is because I am flat out broke. But if I had a spare grand lying around, I would of bid on this. This is pathetic. When will you guys understand what "HISTORY" means. What was being sold is more important than any rare game out there. I find this exactly what is wrong with our community. In fact this is the absolute worst thing about our community. I think every big time collector out there really needs to take a look in the mirror, and ask themselves what is really important.

Also, I am not going to post again in this thread. I fully expect to be flamed to no end for my comments. And will wear these flamings like a badge of honor. Fact is I really feel passionately about this. I mean, I REALLY feel passionately about this.

All in all it is just my opinion, and I know I am in the extreme minority, but I know what is right, and what is wrong. And to me this is totally screwed up beyond belief. :x

So give me the :roll:, Drama Lama, Face Palm, and anything else. I don't care. Somewhere along the line history took a back seat to a crappy rare game. This right here is rarer than any crappy game, and has history up the wazzoo! Yet none of that matters.