IGNORED

logomaker

Marius

Hi,

In the past I had a program on my Atari 8bit computer called Logomaker.

It converted graphics into a characterset.

I don't get graph2fnt working properly (I simply don't understand how it works) and I remember having great succes with Logomaker.

I hope anyone has this program and can post it here.

Any help is appreciated very much!

Marius

Hi,

In the past I had a program on my Atari 8bit computer called Logomaker.

It converted graphics into a characterset.

I don't get graph2fnt working properly (I simply don't understand how it works) and I remember having great succes with Logomaker.

I hope anyone has this program and can post it here.

Any help is appreciated very much!

Marius

I´d try to do a little g2f tut, if you want. Edited by pps

I´d try to do a little g2f tut, if you want.

There was this one from 2 months ago, but the more the better. I'd be interested in another tutorial.

I know of them, but here it seems to be more the usage as tool to do some graphics to font conversations and then use the result within an own programm - hope I'm right with my intention?

... and please don´t expect any video from me - my spoken English is a hell worse than my written one. I always get that, when I have to speak - I simply had many years, when I didn´t need the spoken English, so it is gone somewhere. :???:

I´d try to do a little g2f tut, if you want.

There was this one from 2 months ago, but the more the better. I'd be interested in another tutorial.

I know of them, but here it seems to be more the usage as tool to do some graphics to font conversations and then use the result within an own programm - hope I'm right with my intention?

... and please don´t expect any video from me - my spoken English is a hell worse than my written one. I always get that, when I have to speak - I simply had many years, when I didn´t need the spoken English, so it is gone somewhere. :???:

No worries - you can bet your spoken English is better than my German of which I unfortunately know none.

No worries - you can bet your spoken English is better than my German of which I unfortunately know none.
Hehe, that might be. But I would be happy to be used to speak more in English, just to not get that rosty with it, I´m now :o

Nevertheless, here you have my little g2ftut.

Within the zip file you find the tut itselves as pdf file. Then there are some ATARI files, you can use for playing a little bit with. The logo.asm and the logo.obx are the resulting files - obx is the ready compiled ATARI file.

g2ftut.zip

Edited by pps
  • Like 1

Hmm ok here is problem one.

On the second page of your manual you write:

We have to RESIZE ...

I can't find any option in this G2F program to resize the picture. I get the GIF file in my screen, and indeed not everything fits ... but how do I resize it?

thanks!

Marius

Ah I found it... But how do I get that option back after I pressed OK? I understand now why I could not find it... After re-opening the picture with right click I saw the option. But As soon as I press "OK" that option is gone... How do I get it back?

Thanks

Marius

Ah I found it... But how do I get that option back after I pressed OK? I understand now why I could not find it... After re-opening the picture with right click I saw the option. But As soon as I press "OK" that option is gone... How do I get it back?

Thanks

Marius

If you press ok, you finish the "loading precedure" or maybe the first setup of your picture. You normally don´t need to go back, so the only way to "go back there" is to close the screen and reload the picture again.

If you want to change colors, simply play with the option, after you pressed ok, but aware of maybe not so simple dli then. Even try the zoom option, if you want to change some pixels.

But for editing the picture there are so many options, better try to look at the tutorial irgendwer did.