16 members have voted

1. 1. Vote I say

• Flowersmania
    • Genesis
    • Pooyan
    • Satan's Hollow
    • Oil's Well

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

If you're reading this and thinking about joining in please do so, it's fun. If you need any help or have any questions please get in touch. Checkout the Beginners Guide for more details. :)

Voting Closes Sun 13th Feb 10am GMT

Links to games on atarimania:

Flowersmania

Genesis

Pooyan

Satan's Hollow

Oil's Well

(There are other sites with XEX and ATR versions of most games, again checkout the beginners guide).

Voting

This season only the 2nd place game(s) go on to the next vote. The others will go back in the pile and may re-appear in later votes. I'll try and keep a variety of games in each vote.

Additional Rules

If you don't have the game that wins a vote you can play another game from your collection, preferably one new to the HSC. You will be awarded 2 points providing you make a few comments about the game (like a mini game review) and whether you think the game would make a good HSC game or not.

I voted for Oils Well...

But I have to say: Flowers Mania is cool too!

Problem with Flowers Mania: there are not enough levels. When you are good at this game, you won't get higher in score on a certain moment.

I agree, shame it ends so soon... if f.m. is selected we might have to add a small supplemental game to keep people busy :ponder:

I voted for Oils Well...

But I have to say: Flowers Mania is cool too!

Problem with Flowers Mania: there are not enough levels. When you are good at this game, you won't get higher in score on a certain moment.

I agree, shame it ends so soon... if f.m. is selected we might have to add a small supplemental game to keep people busy :ponder:

I've never even heard of Flowers Mania, let alone played it. If it finishes up too quick, maybe save it for a week when/if you have multiple-game week. I'll have to check it out, now. :)