IGNORED

Holy friggin s&*^!

CPUWIZ

I did not know about this either.......wow, how could I miss that one.... :x The seller messed up on the title. :roll:

Oh well, maybe next time...... :)

PS: If you have one of these complete, please PM me.... :)

- Wonder007

That is very cool but the description doesn't say whether or not it works :?

I am sure it does as the seller said that it seems like it just came out of a box.

Does anybody recognize/know the buyer (winner)??? I wonder if the winner is an AA member. If you are, please let us know (or at least PM me if you do not want the public to know, I promise not to say anything)... :)

Thanks,

- Wonder007

I had a rather large snipe on this that didn't even register. LOL :x

I am not paying $1800 for that. :P

:ponder:

My interpretation," I'm not willing to pay $1800 but I did try to snipe for a high price. I'm worried that later on I may miss out on winning something because my snipe didn't get through. I rather someone outbids me by bidding $1800 than not even being able to bid and having a zero chance of winning."

I had a rather large snipe on this that didn't even register. LOL :x

I am not paying $1800 for that. :P

:ponder:

My interpretation," I'm not willing to pay $1800 but I did try to snipe for a high price. I'm worried that later on I may miss out on winning something because my snipe didn't get through. I rather someone outbids me by bidding $1800 than not even being able to bid and having a zero chance of winning."

Mine too. I was just giving him shit. :P

• Like 1

Didn't know anyone other than Rick had one of those.

Is this only the second one known/found?

In over 10 years of scouring ebay, I havent seen one. The only reference I could find anywhere on the internet is here:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/99737-top-10-most-collectable-atari-2600-items/page__hl__top+ten+collectable

Rick either saw it advertised somewhere or has one or knows someone who has one. As he stated 99.9% of collectors don't even know it exists. I'd say this is either the first or second know to exist and may be the only complete copy. I'm sure Rick will chime in and provide details when he has some time ;)