IGNORED

HSC8 *Team* Round 16 Multi Game Bonanza

therealbountybob

As far as Beamrider, I have 5200 and C64 ports to choose from.

for any clones (if you can) please play 1 level of the a8 version on the emulator and check that the scoring / gameplay is consistent :)

@a8 - thanks for the feedback - who knows you might be one of the guest hosts running a HSC round next season ;)

@rr - can't believe I'm helping out a member of bluecats' crew... Load Runner - you need to dig a row of holes then drop down and dig a row more - this tactic works on lots of screens - usually you can drop out or get to a ladder to escape ;-)

This made me chortle: http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/184438-what-2600-console-do-you-prefer-to-play-on/page__view__findpost__p__2318805 ;-)

I'm in if there's still room for me. I was away for a week, but now I'm back. I have a few of the games: Ball Blazer, Beam Rider, Crazy Clown Jumper, Pacific Coast Highway, and River Raid. I'm assuming Deteacher is a teacher, as am I. So maybe we could have a school or teaching related name? Is Deteacher our captain? I'll start playing and posting what I have on hand.

I got 39,750 points on Lode Runner earlier today, but didn't manage to get a screenshot. Apparently, once you enter your score onto the leaderboard, you can't see it again unless you manage to get another high score.

Woo Hoo much better at Lode Runner, thanks again trbb! :)

River Raid bridge 20

@Bluecat play bridge 1

@Mr A play bridge 5

@Zylon play bridge 50

Will do my best!

Great score for Golf! :) :thumbsup:

You're doing much better at that game than i am.

Thanks! (It was only novice level :) )

Edited by bluecat
  • Like 1

I'm in if there's still room for me. I was away for a week, but now I'm back. I have a few of the games: Ball Blazer, Beam Rider, Crazy Clown Jumper, Pacific Coast Highway, and River Raid. I'm assuming Deteacher is a teacher, as am I. So maybe we could have a school or teaching related name? Is Deteacher our captain? I'll start playing and posting what I have on hand.

I like that! How about the "Teachers" or the "Schoolers" :)

Had a round (#1) of Leaderboard on Pro - after a couple of holes practice It went quite well apart from an 8 on the 2nd! Didn't take too long to play either, nice game, just think what they could have done in 64K :ponder:

Finished with a respectable 77 +5 (working out the distances from memory as Pro's should ;-) )

post-19705-0-77601300-1316985802.jpg

Hopefully the teams will fill out in the week and who knows we may even get a 6th team...

Have fun everyone :)

p.s. "Up the Gremlins"

I got 39,750 points on Lode Runner earlier today, but didn't manage to get a screenshot. Apparently, once you enter your score onto the leaderboard, you can't see it again unless you manage to get another high score.

I could see this getting confusing especially if it was road runner playing load runner and having problems getting on the leaderboard... I have a copy with only 3 scores on it, I'll see if I can work out where the high score table is - think it's on a sector that can be blanked out :ponder: Marius/Fandal where are you when we need you ;-)