IGNORED

A/V modded ColecoVision boxed with controllers* Sold *

Yurkie

Here is a ColecoVision Console in fantastic condition (A/V cord included) with my single jack A/V composite mod. This unit is clean inside and out and thoroughly tested and working 100% perfect. The power switch is refurbished. As a bonus I am including a fair condition box and styrofoam tray. $100 plus shipping.

For an additional $59 you can add a tested working power supply and a set of refurbished controller with ball knobs and either coily cords or my new straightened cords.

Pictures are the exact items you will receive.

Please feel free to IM me if you would like to purchase or have any question about this item, or any of my item(s)/services.

post-23318-127255823346_thumb.jpg

post-23318-127255826858_thumb.jpg

post-23318-127255829476_thumb.jpg

post-23318-127255832298_thumb.jpg

post-23318-127255834773_thumb.jpg

post-23318-127255838019_thumb.jpg

Here is the same console with a tested working power supply and a set of refurbished controllers,with ball knobs and straightened cord. Get this complete system for $159 plus shipping.

You get the box along with this as a bonus. Or can buy the console or controllers separately.

post-23318-127410564535_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Reduced price and free shipping offer withdrawn.

I am offering the console (a/v cable included) by itself for $100 plus shipping with free box and Styrofoam tray.

Or complete system, console (a/v cable included), controllers and power supply along with the box and Styrofoam tray for $159 plus shipping.