Meteors are falling to Earth! Defend Earth's surface by blasting away at the falling rocks... But beware! Alien forces have learned what was happening and are taking advantage of our vulnerability to attack us!
These are your targets:
- Rocks: A small rock gives you twice as many points as a big one. And small rocks that land unhit cost you twice as many points. When big rocks are hit they usually split in two.
- Spinners: If a spinner lands, it costs you one laser base. Spinners make audible alarm signals.
- Dive Bombers: These guided missiles try to home in on your base, and change course as they fall. Dive Bombers make a beeping sound as they attack. They are worth 8 big rocks when hit.
- Saucers: When your score is over 20,000, Saucers occasionally fly past, dropping bombs on your active base location. You get no points for hit-ting the bombs, but each Saucer hit is worth 10 large rocks. Saucers make a distinctive sound as they fly across. Experienced players will find that at a certain score range, a second Saucer will appear as well.
Each Skill Level starts the player at different points in the game (including the player's score):
- Easy: You start at the very beginning, rocks and ene-mies fall slowly, and there are no Saucers..
- Normal: You start at the 5,000 point mark where the rocks and enemies fall faster, are worth more points. There are still no Saucers.
- Hard: You start at the 50,000 point mark where the rocks and enemies fall the fastest to start, and are worth even more points. The Saucer is active at this Skill Level.
Includes cartridge and full-color, four-page manual. Available in NTSC and PAL television formats, please select above.
Meteor Shower is available with either a BLUE or RED label. Please make your selection above when ordering!
|Number of Players||1 - 2|