Spies in the Night for the Atari 2600
Well, hello there!! My name is Starling, Ray Starling. I love sounding all James-Bondy. I'm here to tell you a little secret. I have an odd job, by odd job I mean I kill people and blow things up. Now killing people for money is frowned upon and anyone with any common sense would turn their backs on it. For me, this job, THIS JOB, is my crowning moment. How many people can say that the President of the United States hand-picked YOU for your unique resume.
You see, there are a bunch of bad guys in a military base doing bad things to some good people. I am going to stop them. Now here's my plan, one I hope you agree with. So listen up and let me tell you...
Spies in the Night is an original homebrew game for the Atari 2600. You are a spy in a trench coat and fedora trying to infiltrate and destroy the target base, but there is a rotating lighthouse in the distance. If the beam falls upon you and you aren't completely hidden behind the wall, a sniper will end your life in a hail of bullets. You must destroy that lighthouse first!
Build Your Own ColecoVision Super Action Controller!
Build your own Super Action-style arcade controller for the classic ColecoVision or Adam computer with an Easy CV input/output board and 12-key membrane keypad from Edladdin!
This kit replaces confusing harnesses and the complexity of hand wiring the original Super Action Controller’s diode array. Instead, clearly-marked solder pads show you exactly where to connect the nine wires from your DB9 cord, your joystick, and as many as two pairs of the four fire buttons found on the classic Super Action Controllers.
New Atari 2600 and Jaguar Games!
We've added six new games to the AtariAge Store! These new games were available for the first time at the 2017 Portland Retro Gaming Expo, and they are now available for everyone! We have three new Atari 2600 games and three new games for the Atari Jaguar! The three new Atari 2600 games are Super Cobra Arcade, Space Cactus Canyon, and Draconian. And the three new Jaguar games are Jeff Minter Classics, Escape 2042, AstroStorm.
Click on the following game images to learn more about each game (including video and screenshots):
All six new games feature high-quality, professionally printed boxes, manuals and labels. Draconian, Super Cobra Arcade and Jeff Minter Classics include a poster featuring the box art for each game (and the Jeff Minter Classics poster is double-sided!)
New Games Arrive! (June 2017)
We're happy to announce the arrival of a new slate of games for the Atari 2600, 5200, and 7800 consoles. Click on any of the following boxes to learn more! Don't forget you can view a gameplay video for each game by clicking the "Video" tab.
Here's a list of all the games broken down by system:
- Anguna - Defeat the Goblin King in this Zelda-like fantasy action-adventure for the 2600.
- Assembloids 2600 - An addictive, fast-paced reaction game for the whole family and high score fanatics!
- Drive! - Escape the crumbling temple with your treasure, driving over the bridge as fast as you can!
- The Gizzle Wap - You must remove the Strange Red Tree and defeat the Invicta!
- L.E.M. - The L.E.M. never failed in any mission assigned to it. Can you keep its record untarnished?
- Panky the Panda - Your brother has been kidnapped by poachers -- can you save him in time?
- Scramble - How far can you invade our Scramble system?
- Ratcatcher - The city sewer has been overrun by nasty critters, grab some friends and clean it out!
- Bentley Bear's Crystal Quest - Defeat Berthilda again in your quest to find all the Crystals of Life!
- Super Circus AtariAge - Big Doings Under The Big Top! How good are your reflexes?
- T:ME Salvo - Far into the future, save the Eloi from the evil Morlocks!
Edladdin Controllers at AtariAge
We've teamed up with Edladdin Controllers to bring their awesome lineup of arcade-quality controllers and adapters to the AtariAge Store! We've added four arcade controllers for the Atari 2600, 7800 and Atari 8-bit computers, the Seagull 78 Adapter for connecting Sega Genesis controllers to the 7800, and the Easy 78, a board that allows you to easily create custom controllers for the Atari 2600 and 7800.
|Super 78||Super 78 Twin|
|Supreme 78: All-Play 4/8||Supreme 78: All-Leaf|
|Seagull 78||Easy 78|
If you want to bring the arcade experience to your 2600 and 7800 games, you'll want to check out these offerings from Edladdin Controllers! And be sure to keep an eye open for their ColecoVision products coming soon!